The following job position is now available with our company:
Master Control Operator
Send resumes and salary requirements by 5/26/2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, At this time, we anticipate that a hiring decision will be made on or before 5/31/2022.
The ideal candidate is an organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented; and multi-tasking, team player. This person will be responsible for monitoring multiple air channels, acquiring and preparing content, executing playlists, maintaining regulatory compliance, assuring quality control of the on-air product as well as documentation of transmission events. This position involves importing commercials and programs and preparing them to play on the air properly.
· Maintain on-air operations according to the programming schedule
· Monitor multiple channels to ensure regulatory compliance and quality signals
· Follows FCC monitoring and EAS procedures
· Observe transmitters and take readings
· Maintain program and transmitter logs
· Execute, edit, update and append playlists
· Acquire content from various distributors
· Report equipment issues and transmission discrepancies
· Non-linear editing as needed
· Other duties as assigned by TV Engineering Management
· Basic multi-media computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office software and current Internet technology including downloading of materials for use on air
· High school graduate or GED
· Must be at least 18
· Attention to detail is imperative
· Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures
· Must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills, yet also be able to work as an individual contributor
· Applicant must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure, adapt to last-minute changes and changing work situations
· Aptitude for operating electronic equipment for broadcast and production requirements
Available Benefits Include:
· Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
Working Conditions & Physical Demands:
· Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed, the schedule will include weekends, holidays, and overnight shifts
· Requires prolonged sitting, hand-eye coordination, and manual dexterity enough to operate basic office equipment
· Normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports
WBNX-TV is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in the hiring, training or promotion of employees by reason of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
WBNX-TV is always looking for organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job applicants or have job applicants to refer. If your organization would like to receive notification of job vacancies at our station, please request us to do so by email or writing us at:
Make sure to include: organization name, address, phone number, fax number, email, and contact person.
If you would like to be considered for future opportunities, you may submit your resume to the email or address below.
WBNX-TV Human Resources
2690 State Road
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Law.